Dr. Nye is a holistic psychotherapist and has worked extensively with women, children, couples, and individuals. She is interactive, empathetic and
directive. Her goal is to help patients find meaning in their pain, gain personal insight, alleviate symptoms, and create positive methods for living life to their fullest potential.
Dr. Nye wrote her doctoral dissertation on using
depression as a spiritual practice with a Tibetan Buddhist and Jungian
She is a mother and practices attachment parenting and non-violent communication both personally and educationally. She
feels that all parents need support and understanding when it comes to raising their children.
- License: MFC 39200 California
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, California Graduate Institute, CA
- Master of Arts, Marriage and Family Therapy, Phillips Graduate Institute, CA
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, California State University Fullerton, CA
- Certificate in Criminal Justice and Corrections, Saddleback College, CA
- Associates of Arts, Photography, Saddleback College, CA